Responsible for presentation of technical information in regard to equipment and systems provided by Microwave Networks.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Perform professional presentations in a formal setting
- Clearly communicate concepts and ideas to telecommunications professionals.
- Perform both lecture and hands on training.
- Develop and revise lesson materials as required.
- Understand telecommunications theories and applications.
- Understand microwave theories and applications.
- Understand AC/DC power systems.
- Understand data communications theories and applications.
- Ability to use Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point and terminal emulation programs.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving ISO9001 Quality System as related to area(s) of responsibility.
- Perform other related duties as directed.
BSEE or equivalent technical knowledge. FCC NABER certified preferable.
3-5 years experience telecommunications with microwave radio experience, 1-3 years experience in technical training preferred. Strong telecommunications and IP networking knowledge is required.
Ability to travel for extended periods of time.
Ability to lift 60 lbs.